1. Foreign Military Studies Office - Joint Reserve Intelligence Center (FMSO-JRIC) Web Site is provided as a public
2. Information presented on the FMSO-JRIC Web Site is considered public
information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate
byline/photo/image credits are requested.
3. For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes
only. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary
statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is
of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and
identifying system performance or problem areas
4. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains
available to all users, this government computer system employs software
programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to
upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
5. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts
are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are
used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in
accordance with National Archives and Records Administration guidelines.
6. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on
this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer
Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure
7. Cookie Disclaimer – The FMSO-JRIC Homepage does not use
persistent cookies (persistent tokens that pass information back and forth
from the client machine to the server). This site may use session cookies
(tokens that remain active only until you close your browser) in order to make
the site easier to use. Fort Leavenworth DOES NOT keep a database of
information obtained from these cookies. You can choose not to accept these
cookies and still use the site, but it may take you longer to fill out the
same information repeatedly and clicking on the banners will not take you to
the correct link. Refer to the help information in your browser software for
instructions on how to disable cookies.
8. The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by FMSO-JRIC and
Fort Leavenworth, the US Army Training and Doctrine Command, the US Army, or
the Department of Defense of this Web site, or the information, products or
services contained therein. Such
links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of the Web site. Please
let us know about existing external links which you believe are inappropriate
and about specific additional external links which you believe ought to be
7. If you have any questions or comments about the information presented
here, please send an e-mail to the FMSO Webmaster.